Saturday, February 19, 2011

The story of my life or one-to-one correspondence

Nothing grand, really, just a new activity for Kitten :) I bought this mini ice cubes tray and had perfect glass marbles to fit the holes. I showed Kitten how cool it is to put a marble in each hole (and how good it is for fine motor and also one-to-one correspondence establishes base for math :P ). And what do you think she did (this is where the story-of-my-life part begins)?
Yep, you guessed it, she was not one tiny bit interested in doing it the right way. She decided that it is more fun to just put marbles on the floor.
AND it went even further…
Now she is satisfied :)
After she showed me that my silly activities are not worthy of her attention, a couple of days later she took the bowl and the tray and started putting marbles in the holes. I guess not all my efforts are wasted on her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment